Mold damage to summer home
This summer home was affected by water damage during the winter months and discovered in the spring once the homeowners came back to the home. By the time the homeowners discovered the water damage, mold growth had already began. This picture shows mold found on the ceiling in the living room. After discovering the mold, the homeowners had an air quality inspection performed which found high mold spores throughout the home. We had to gut most of the home in order to fully remediate the mold. We ran air scrubbers throughout the house during remediation to stop the mold spores from spreading to materials that were being left in place.